We used these as a description for a character that we then had to create.
Being assigned a random combination of one noun and two adjectives, I ended up with 'A quiet, perverse tree-house'
After a couple of sketches and finishing up in pen, I scanned it onto photo shop, edited the balance to produce a pure black and white image and then continued to use photo shop to begin colouring it.
I'll find the time to finish this up at some point*, I'm not sure I'm settled on the base colours as they are and need to add some highlights and shadows.
Oh and we had to make a house for them out of cardboard too!
A house tree for a tree-house...
I'm really quite happy with how the layered effect worked, despite it being rough as rats.
The 'bark' didn't really want to stay on but I had a good go at it...
*Had another crack on Art Rage tonight: