So for the laser cutting workshop, I came up with a pretty poop and scruffy design. So I spent some time coming up with something a bit fancier, which would show off the capabilities of the laser cutter a bit more.
What is white is cut out. I made a boo boo on the one on the right and forgot to join some elements together. The one on the left came out nicely though.
Getting rid of the wood grain, I created a colour version and turned it into a pattern. I used this to print off a sample in my Mimaki induction.
I also went back to my first pattern and gave it a little update.
I had planned on using this to make a sublimation sample, but nobody in my group was bothered about doing their own, so we couldn't share the sample cost around for cheap, boo!